Friday, October 19, 2012

"Artistic Type"

The Artistic Type


Individuals who score high in the artistic area tend to be creative, unstructured, and imaginative. They may possess musical, artistic, and literary skills. Artistic people often enjoy innovative and open experiences over organized and structured activities. They prefer to let their emotions soar and guide them. Artistic types generally avoid regimented and routine activities.

MAJORS I LIKED:
-Theater Arts             -Comparative Writing
-French                     -Journalism/Mass Media
-Philosophy

POSSIBLE CAREERS:
-Writer                                     -Actress
-Journalist/ Photojournalist        -Art Teacher
-Playwright
REFLECTION:
I took survey with a vague idea of something I might want to pursue as a major in College. Though, I did have a pretty clear idea, I think this website gave me more options and ideas to consider. I think I might be pretty set with majoringinEducationfor K-8. Which means I get to teach children from Kindergarten to 8th grade. However, I am leaning more towards Kindergarten to First grade. Through this website, though, I realized that I might actually want to further my abilities as an actress by minor-ing in Theater Arts. I always felt like I wont be so successful out in the real world as an actress, but with the help of this survey, I might just grow some balls and do it. Man, the future freightens me. ARE YOU GUYS FREIGHTENED TOO, OR AM I THE ONLY ONE?!

3 comments:

  1. I actually see you in Theater Arts but if you don't want to do it then I think you would want to do Early Childhood developement because that involves preschool and kindergarten and it's something that I really want to do after high school to.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I see it! I believe in you! Don't be scared, you got this and you know you do! <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey, my mum teahces kindergarten. If you want, you can talk to her to maybe get a better understanding of what it's like....or maybe that'd be weird. idk xD
    But don't worry, estoy frightened tambien

    ReplyDelete