Friday, October 5, 2012

Quirky Fashion/SortOfStreetPhotography Blogs

http://www.backyardbill.com/
-I believe the blogger is based in New York City (GAH, I WANT TO BE IN NEW YORK CITY SO BAD). He/She posts quirky fashion, with a hint of street photography in it. I like the authenticity and the rawness of the photographs, it captures the calm and cool street vibe.

http://hel-looks.com/
-I think this Street Fashion blogger is based in Germany.I LOVE the uniqueness of the people that the blogger showcases. The people's styles are not polished, which I LOVE. God, I can rant about this blog for days.

http://turnedout.tv/
-Based in New York. SUPER COOL cross between Street Photography and Fashion. I enjoy the diverse spectrum of ages, personalities that the photographer showcases. It also has a very odd feel to it. Almost, uncomfortable, but still quirky.


STILL LOOKING FOR COOL LOCAL STREET PHOTOGRAPHY BLOGS, IF YOU GUYS KNOW SOME, TELLLSSS MEEE!

1 comment:

  1. Living in NYC would be an amazing experience- do it!! (Do a google search for "street photography blogs" and see if you find anything.)

    ReplyDelete