February 20ish 5-6 hours: I went to the show with Jamesy. The show was at the Golden Gate theater but we got a tad bit lost. Luckily we still made it on time and Vincent was able to bring me backstage before the show. I was able to see the full set very briefly before it was show time. The show was incredible. Soo many sights to see and amazing acting and singing. I couldn't below eve the show was that good. I couldn't tell you my favorite part but afterwards, Vince was able to take both James and I back. We saw all the props, the set and I was able to stand up on stage and look out into the audience. It was breath taking and a little unnerving at the same time. Vince told us again about himself and the show and he gave me my first assignment
No comments:
Post a Comment