It took me a while to realize the purpose of my Physical Project. But I finally realized what it was about. It was finding my courage to keep going at what I am doing and pursue it as a career. One of the things I admired and learned from my mentor is that no matter the obstacle that it poses, if you're doing what you love, then everything else can fall into place. For example, him working in other areas when he isn't on tour to keep money coming in. It wont be easy. But I realize that there is nothing more that I can possibly ever love than theatre. In 2 years, after I get my associates degree in Early Child Development and taking dance, singing and acting classes, I plan to go to New York and try my luck in the city. Yeah, yeah. It's a big leap. But if I didn't have a goal, I'd be stuck in this slump. Until then, I'm going to keep auditioning and taking classes. My physical project is now complete.
No comments:
Post a Comment