Friday, October 12, 2012
Anne Hathaway
Growing up with almost 50 different nannies, and barely a parent. It can be hard to learn the meaning of what a HERO is. As a kid, I was introduced to the idea of hero through comics and movies and TV shows. Never through a figure in my life, or a figure in the 'real world.' Basically, to sum it all up: I don't have a real life super hero. I do, though, have someone I look up to. This is Anne Hathaway. Her movies, her trasnformations, inspire me to believe in the power of artistry. It helps me cope with my disbelief and cynicism towards the real, cold world, by helping me believe that I, too, can change inspire hearts, with my words and artistry on stage (on screen). I know, I probably wont make it to Broadway one day, but, she reminds me why I love to do what I do. Why being on stage, with no pay, is enough to feed an empty soul.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Dang. That's deep doe. I agree, i've read some stuff on what she's done, and she is truely an inspiring person. Very nice figure to look up to.
ReplyDeleteI really like your blog!I would have never guessed that you would luck up to Anne Hathaway.
ReplyDeleteI love the last part of this blog, and how you always think outside of the box :)
ReplyDeletei love anne hathaway! and dude you'll make it big someday. you're a great actress!
ReplyDeleteI love how everyone is talking about their mom or dad and here you are saying an actress is your hero ;D Haha. So you, but I mean, it's nice that you actually look up to someone that you don't know on a personal basis.
ReplyDelete