Wednesday, May 1, 2013

As I write this blog post

30 minutes
As I write this blogpost, I sit center stage, goosebumps running up my arm. I sit here for a while wondering, feeling, asking if this is where I would belong. I feel as if a lot of the aspects of performing comes from an emotional core. And for me to live, I believe that I have to release some of that energy bursting from that core. Yeah, from meeting my mentor, I understood that this is a job. I never saw it that way. I always saw it as my home. No matter how Tiny or huge. I sort of got a reality check when I met Vince and he introduced me to reality of working in the 'industry'. It even felt dirty to call it the industry. But that is what it is.

I feel extremely wishy washy about what this physical project is about...but I think I have an idea.

No comments:

Post a Comment