March 4-9 15 Hours in total
I was going haywire these days. From March 4-7, I was prepping for my last high school performance. This year, we did a Broadway Review. This was a pretty awesome experience, since I have never done anything like it in the span of my miniscule career. Anyways, I was busy prepping for those final days of performances. This year, I had the opportunity to portray the Puerto Rican bombshell Anita. I loooooove her. or..maybe I just loved Rita Moreno. But either way, I enjoyed myself. It took a lot of energy to play a girl like that. Her personality is very similar to a firecracker that never stops to burn. The amount of energy that I exhausted during the dance number in 'America'was beyond the stars. Singing and Dancing and keeping a character has never been that hard. By the end of it all, I found myself passed out on the prop table.. It was crazy. Not to mention, this was only a high school performance, this won't be anything compared to the real world. Get ready for me.
Thursday, May 2, 2013
During this project I kept a journal. I became too busy to post of blogger. But dated my journal entries.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment